Christmas Ornaments (two need buttons). Mom and I hand-dyed 16 count Aida cloth for the fronts and I designed the stars. The backs simply say Noel 2007 (and one that says Yule for me. ;p) We made 21 of them, one for each relative and one I'm giving to a friend. We used just about every shade of yellow I had and ran through a few.
Blackwork Leaves. I used three real leaves to sketch the outlines of turning leaves and charted them out with blackwork fillings. I used four different DMC Variations threads that just seemed to bespeak Autumn colors to me. I used two strands in the centers and outsides to try to make those areas darker. I like it. Now I just have to figure out how to finish it. It's on linen but I forget which count, probably 28.
Starbuck's Coffee Logo for my co-worker. I'm almost finished with it. Once I do, I'll put it inside a travel mug so she can enjoy it with her caffeine addiction. Maybe the folks at Starbuck's would even be willing to use it instead of their own when she goes there every day. ;p
Chameleon (if I can find the damned thing) I really should be working on it right now, but its travel bag has gone AWOL. Hopefully I can finish it by the time my nephew leaves in January.